Formal information for starters – the store administrator is BitStream Sp. z o.o., ul. Mełgiewska 7/9, 20-209 Lublin, NIP: 946-250-85-88, KRS: 0000266288, registration court: District Court in Lublin, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, share capital: PLN 60,000.00.
Short version – the most important information
We care about your privacy, but also about your time. That is why we have prepared an abridged version of the most important rules related to privacy protection for you.
- By placing orders in our online store, creating a user account by editing your profile, subscribing to the newsletter, withdrawing from the contract, submitting a complaint or simply by contacting us, you provide us with your personal information and we guarantee that your data will remain confidential, secure and will not be made available to any third party without your express consent.
- We use analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, which collect anonymous information about your website visits, such as the subpages that you have displayed, the time you spent on the website or the transitions between individual subpages. To do this, Google’s cookies are used for the Google Analytics service.
- We use the tool Tidio Chat to provide ongoing customer service through the chat visible on the website. For this purpose, cookies from the company are used Tidio Ltd with its registered office in [220C Blythe Road, W14 0HH, London]
- We use marketing tools provided by Facebook, which is associated with the use of Facebook cookies, in particular Pixel Facebook.
- We use the Google AdWords remarketing tool, which involves the use of Google’s Google cookies.
- We display YouTube videos on the store pages, which involves the use of Google cookies on YouTube.
- We use our own cookies so that you can use the website in a comfortable way.
If the above information is not enough for you, you will find further details below.
The administrator of your personal data in the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data is BitStream Limited Liability Company, ul. Mełgiewska 7/9, 20-209 Lublin, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000266288, whose registration file is kept by the District Court in Lublin, XI Economic Department of the National Court Register, NIP: 946-250-85-88, share capital: 60,000 PLN 00
The purposes, legal bases and period of personal data processing are indicated separately for each purpose of data processing (see the provisions below for a detailed description of the different purposes of data processing).
In connection with the processing of your personal data by us, you have the following rights:
- the right to request access to their personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if you previously gave such consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by us.
The above rights can be exercised in accordance with the rules described in art. 16 – 21 RODO, contacting us at email@example.com. We may refuse you to exercise certain rights from those indicated above in a situation where the implementation of a given right would be in conflict with the legitimate purpose of the data we process. For example, we may refuse to delete personal data contained in your order until the expiry of the period of limitation of claims for the contract concluded through the store.
Providing personal data by you is always voluntary, but necessary to create an account in the store, place an order, contact us, withdraw from the contract or submit a complaint.
We guarantee the confidentiality of all personal data provided to us. We ensure that all security measures and protection of personal data required by the provisions on the protection of personal data are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
We entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- home.pl ul. Zbożowa 4 70-653 Szczecin – in order to store personal data processed in the store on the server,
- Kancelaria Podatkowo-Rachunkowa “KUBA” Sp. z o.o., ul. Niepodległości 18, 21-040 Świdnik – in order to use the services of an external accounting office, which processes customer data of the online store visible on invoices documenting purchases made in the store,
- UPS Polska Sp. z o.o. ul. Prądzyńskiego 1/3 01-222 Warsaw Poland, – in order to use postal and courier services to the extent necessary to deliver parcels with orders.
All entities entrusted with the processing of personal data guarantee the use of appropriate security measures and the security of personal data required by law.
User’s account. By creating a user account in the store, you must provide your basic data, such as e-mail address, first and last name, password, company name, and VAT number.
You can modify your data assigned to your account at any time using the options available after logging in to your account.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data contained in the user’s account is the performance of a contract for keeping an account in the store, which you enter with the administrator based on the rules of the store.
Your personal data contained in your account is processed for the duration of your account, i.e. for the duration of the account agreement in the store referred to above. You can decide to delete your account at any time, which will also result in the removal of your personal data from the database. Remember, however, that deleting an account does not result in the removal of data about orders placed via the store.
Order. When placing an order through the store, you must provide your personal information necessary to complete the order, such as your name, email address, telephone number and address for the delivery of the order. You can also provide additional data, such as information about your business. If you have previously provided such data in your user account, then this data will be automatically substituted with the order form, but you can always modify it.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data contained in the order is the performance of the sales contract, which you include based on the regulations of the store.
The data provided in the order form will be stored in the store’s database and will be stored in it until the claims for the sale contract concluded via the store are time-barred. Each order is recorded as a separate item in the database. In addition to personal data, order details such as the date of order, subject and value of the order, chosen method of delivery and payment are also recorded.
Invoices. If, in connection with the order placed, we issue an invoice to you, we process your personal data to the extent necessary to issue an invoice. The legal basis for the processing of your data in this case is the fulfillment of the legal obligation to issue an invoice. In addition, all issued invoices are included in the accounting documentation, and as a result your data will naturally be processed as part of this documentation for the period required by law.
Returns and complaints. If you withdraw from the contract concluded through the store or file a complaint about purchased products, you provide us with the data contained in the withdrawal form or in the complaint form, and we process this data to implement the procedure of withdrawal from the contract or complaint procedure.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is in this case, the fulfillment of our legal obligations related to the procedure of withdrawal from the contract or complaint procedure.
Forms of withdrawal from the contract and complaint forms are archived by us. The fact of withdrawal from the contract or lodging a complaint is also recorded in the shop system.
Newsletter. By subscribing to the newsletter, you provide us with your personal data in the form of an e-mail address, and we process this data in order to send you a newsletter.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is in this case your consent expressed by selecting the appropriate content of the checkbox when subscribing to the newsletter.
The data provided in the subscription form for the newsletter will be stored in the mailing system database and will be stored in it for the duration of the store’s operation, unless you cancel the newsletter earlier, which will delete the data from the database.
E-mail contact. By contacting us via e-mail, you naturally provide us with your e-mail address as the sender’s address. In addition, you can also include other personal information in the body of the message.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this case is your consent resulting from initiating contact with us.
Your personal data provided to us as part of an e-mail contact is processed only to service your inquiry. The content of the correspondence may be archived.
Cookie files and other tracking technologies
Cookies are small text information stored on your terminal device (eg computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be read by our teleinformation system.
Cookies allow us to:
- ensure the proper functioning of the site you expect,
- remember to log in to your account every time you visit the website,
- remember your settings during and between visits to the site,
- improve the speed and security of using the website,
- improve the features available to you on the website,
- use analytical tools,
- use marketing tools, including remarketing,
- use the chat to serve customers,
- display videos from YouTube.
You can find more details below.
Own cookies. Cookies can be divided into own and from third parties. As for own cookies, we use them for the proper operation of the site, and in particular for the following purposes:
- proper operation of the basket and the order process,
- determining whether you are logged in or not,
- remembering your login,
- noting the acceptance of the regulations.
Marketing. We use marketing tools provided by Facebook, which is associated with the use of Facebook cookies, in particular Pixel Facebook. We also use Google AdWords remarketing tools, which involves the use of Google’s Google cookies.
Chat. We use the tool Tidio Chat which serves current customer service through a chat visible on the website. For this purpose, cookies from the company are used Tidio Ltd with its registered office in [220C Blythe Road, W14 0HH, London]
YouTube videos. We display YouTube videos on the store pages, which involves the use of Google’s cookies on the YouTube service.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the page is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs.
Logs include Your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the site and are not used by us to identify you.
The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.