Wireless Router GSM 2G/3G/4G Ethernet/RS232/485/USB Metering Interfaces.
– catalog card
- 1 (2)x WAN independent 2G/3G/(4G LTE) modems,
- 1x LAN Ethernet 10/100Mbps,
- 2x digital inputs,
- 1x RS232/485 virtual-com,
- 1x RS232 virtual-com,
- Secure access SNMPv3, HTTPS, SSH,
- 1x relay output 230V,
- 1x low voltage relay output,
- Functionality of IO ports implemented in accordance with the specific customer requirements,
- 1x USB OTG,
- Static routing, Firewall, NAT, Masquerade,
- Additional optional security mechanisms: IPsec, Open VPN, GRE,
- Operating temperatures -40 to +75°C,
- Durable metal casing IP-30 DIN,
- Power supply 9-60V DC,
- Dimensions 135x125x99 mm, weight: up to 0.7 kg.
The MAGNETAR-10x router supports access and shared use of high-bandwidth 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks. The router supports access to devices connected locally to LAN interfaces and RS232/485 ports. It is additionally fitted with I/Os and provides advanced diagnostic functionality. Dedicated for use in weather stations, remote reading of electricity meters and where there is a need to reduce costs and simple and reliable and small construction. Supported routing protocols RIP, OSPF.
Apart from Ethernet ports, the MAGNETAR-10x router can be equipped with additional interfaces for extended functionality:
- One RS232/485 serial interface and one RS232 serial interface for communication with external devices via Ethernet/IP,
- Two digital I/O for access violation detection,
- Input/output interfaces only available with screw connections for RS interface.
The router was designed to operate in temperatures from -40 to +75°C. The durable IP-30 casing ensures protection of the device in harsh working conditions. MAGNETAR-10x can be mounted on a standard DIN bus.
Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć więcej/h3>