Senior Embedded Systems Developer
4 years +
- Creating software for transmission and time synchronization devices in LINUX or eCos,
- Software development, implementation and testing of functionality in new and already manufactured devices,
- Participation in embedded software development in the field of planning, preparation of the implementation project and creation of the project architecture and code in accordance with the assumptions and general guidelines of the R&D department,
- Optimizing existing solutions and recommending possible improvements,
- Ensuring appropriate quality of produced software,
- Independent management of development of selected product elements / selected products,
- Cooperation in the process of creating technical documentation.
- Higher technical education,
- Minimum 4 years of experience in design and implementation of embedded software,
- Very good command of C / C ++,
- Experience in programming embedded Linux systems, eg. in the Yocto environment,
- Analytical skills,
- Practical ability to program single-chip microcontrollers,
- Knowledge of SPI, I2C, UART interfaces,
- Knowledge of Ethernet standards and IP, TCP, UDP protocols,
- Ability to read diagrams of electronic devices,
- Knowledge of English at minimum level B2.
- Interesting job in a constantly growing company,
- The opportunity to raise professional qualifications and gain new experiences,
- Access to the latest technologies and modern work tools,
- Employment contract.
Please include the following in the offer: “I agree to the storage and processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process of BITSTREAM Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Lublin, ul. Mełgiewska 7-9, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997. on the Protection of Personal Data, Journal Of Laws No. 133, item 883. I declare that I have been informed about the right to access my data and correct it.”