Senior Electronics Constructor
4 years +
- Creating concepts for new modules and electronic devices,
- Designing digital and analogue prototypes of electronic solutions,
- Design of multilayer PCB laminates (High Speed),
- Launching and testing of prototypes,
- Testing of resistance of prototypes to exposure according to normative requirements,
- Optimising existing solutions and recommending possible improvements,
- Self-directing the development of selected product elements/products,
- Cooperation in the process of creating technical documentation,
- Constant work on improving the quality of solutions offered by BITSTREAM.
- Higher technical education,
- Minimum 4 years of experience in design and implementation of embedded software,
- Experience in the design of digital embedded systems, High Speed systems, multivoltage power supply systems,
- Knowledge of Ethernet, SPI, I2C, UART, ADC interfaces,
- Experience of design in terms of emission and EMC resistance requirements, ESD resistance, etc,
- Knowledge of P-CAD and ORCAD CAD tools,
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of English enabling reading and technical understanding.
- Interesting job in a constantly growing company,
- The opportunity to raise professional qualifications and gain new experiences,
- Access to the latest technologies and modern work tools,
- Employment contract.
Please include the following in the offer: “I agree to the storage and processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process of BITSTREAM Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Lublin, ul. Mełgiewska 7-9, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997. on the Protection of Personal Data, Journal Of Laws No. 133, item 883. I declare that I have been informed about the right to access my data and correct it.”