The device is used to convert the USB standard to RS-232 without interfering with the format of the transmitted data. For its operation it does not require external power supply from the USB port.
- Replacement of the USB standard with RS-232
- Supports USB1.1 and USB 2.0
- Data transmission speed (bps): 300, 600, 1200, ….., 921600
- Transparency for MODBUS, DNP, PROFIBUS protocols and others
- Any format compatible with the RS232 specification
- Power from the USB port
- Optoisolation between the USB interface and RS-232 in the signal path
- Galvanic isolation between the USB interface and RS-232 in the power path
The converter supports asynchronous RS-232 data transmission with a speed of 921600 kbps. It is a Plug & Play device, thanks to which it is automatically detected by the system after connecting it to the USB bus. The use of a USB A-B type cable allows direct connection to a computer. From the RS-232 side the converter has a DSUB-9M connector (male). Together with the ADA-I9110 converter, drivers are provided, which after installation create an additional, virtual COM port in Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Win7.