- Integrated high precision GNSS 72 channel receiver with support of GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo,
- IEEE 1588-2008v.2 (PTPv2): precise time protocol synchronization, hardware timestamping; precise time synchronization for real-time applications with support of profiles like IEEE C37.238-2011 or 2017 Power Profile, IEEE61850-9-3, ITU-T G.8265.1, ITU-T G.8275.1 (L2 multicast), ITU-T G.8275.2 (L3 unicast), Telecom 2008, and Ethernet default,
- A stable OCXO high precision oscillator depending on the module version (standard stability +/-20ppb, +/-1,email@example.com holdover),
- Possible more precise OCXO on demand,
- Support for Synchronous Ethernet (ITU-T G.8261),
- Hardware and software SSM support for Synchronous Ethernet,
- Built-in NTP server and SNTP server,
- IEC61850–3, IEEE1613 design compliance for power substation,
- Management IP, HTTP, telnet, SSH, SNMP v1/v2c/v3,
- Power supply: PoE IEEE802.3af PD on waterproof IP67 on M12 connector,
- UTP 100/1000Mbit/s interface with M12 IP67 on water proof connector,
- Customized length STP in case of pigtail version instead of M12 connector,
- Integrated ITU-T K-44 surge protection and integrated lightning arrester,
- -40 to +70°C operating temperature,
- Power consumption less than 6W.
Description of the device
The QUAZAR-100 outdoor PTP Grand Master Clock offers the simultaneous functionality of IEEE 1588v2 Precision Time Protocol (PTP), Synchronous Ethernet and Network Time Protocol (NTP). The integrated design of the module together with the function of power supply via the twisted pair using the PoE standard (IEEE802.3af) eliminates the need for additional power supplies and allows the device to be raised outside areas with high interference up to 100m. QUAZAR-100 supports PTPv.2 with application-specific profiles and NTP as a time server. Embedded the HTTP server, TELNET / SSH server and SNMPv.3 agent allows configuration of the device parameters through a standard web browser and constant monitoring of damages from any management platform equipped with SNMP protocol such as BTNET. PTP time synchronization can be available for L2 and L3 protocols. The device also supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN transmission.
Installation of the device does not require environmentally protected locations thanks to the compact housing resistant to weather conditions. The Ethernet interface with power supply from PoE does not require the use of additional high quality RF cables and enables long distance between Grand Master Clock and synchronized devices.