- Point-to-point working mode: Connection of two GigabitEthernet LANs over up to sixteen E1 lines (32,768 Mbit/s),
- Point-to-multipoint working mode: As concentrator, collect traffic from different LANs connected by E1 lines,
- Built-in 6-port Gigabit Ethernet switch (4 electrical ports and 2 SFP ports) IEEE 802.1q, 802.1QinQ, 802.1p and DSCP/ToS QoS support,
- Automatic E1 channel failure detection,
- Management: SNMP, WWW, TELNET,
- Optional power supply redundancy,
- Dimensions 483 x 170 x 44 mm, weight < 1,7 kg,
- Supply voltage range 36 to 60V DC.