- Industrial switch in modular system with a housing: a chassis 19 “rack 1U of 8 slots, enabling mounting a hot swap modules,
- The modular system allows for different configurations of modules which can have up to 32x 10/100/1000M RJ45 or SFP and up to 4x 100M/1G/2,5G/10Gb/s SFP+ 19 “RACK,
- Support ITU-T G.8032 ERPS, reconfiguration of the connection during <20ms,
- Support protocols: STP, RSTP and MSTP,
- IEEE802.1x authentication, RADIUS, TACACS + – AAA,
- Internal synchronization switch the GPS signal after mounting of GPS-H500M module,
- The standard IEEE 1588-2008v.2 (PTPv2): precise time synchronization protocol, hardware marking 1588 time profile,
- The switch is designed in accordance with the requirements of IEC61850-3, IEEE1613,
- PROFINET Conformance Class A,
- Secondary overvoltage protection modules TRX.1 on H500M-RJ-45 ports, ITU-T K.44 4kV 10 / 700us,
- DDMI – function of monitoring the SFP modules,
- Reflectometric test used for the pairs in UTP cable,
- Management of IPv4, IPv6, Web, telnet, SSH and local console CLI, SNMP v1 / v2c / v3,
- Operating temperature: -40 to +85°C with conditions,
- Modules for redundant power supplies 80 – 360 V DC, 75 – 270 V AC or 45 – 60 VDC.
- PoE – PoE++ # – support in UTP module, in the indicated slot and with the power supply 45 to 60V DC (power max. 70W for the switch), the watchdog PoE,
- Static and dynamic routing function,
- Optionally EoMPLS LER (PWE),
- In H500M-DMC module – he security is guaranteed by the IEEE 802.1ae MACSec – encryption and data integrity,
- Optionally, the device can be equipped with a module for RBX-H500M lossless redundancy protocols complied with IEC62439-3 Clause 4.5 of HSR / PRP.
Optional functions under license
- Extension of IEEE 1588-2008v.2 (PTPv2) Power Profile; synchronization for real-time applications in accordance with IEEE C37.238-2011, C37.238-2017; IEC61850-9-3,
- G.8261 synchronous Ethernet.