BS-MX-110 is a teleprotection device designed for multiplexing up to eight I/O interfaces and an RS-232/RS-485/422 interface over fibre optic or E1 2048 kbps G703 connection.
The device supports various connection topologies, including point-to-point, bus or ring. Transparent data stream transmission combining signals from I/O and RS232/422/485 ports provides a flexible
spectrum of potential uses, with a particular focus on minimising device lag and transmission not interfering with data transfer structure.
• Status transmissions from eight inputs to eight outputs over fibre optic
• Parametrisation of input trigger between 12V and 250V on 4 inputs.
• Inputs triggered by DC and AC
• Four inputs with interference filtering compliant with ESI 48-4 EB2 and dynamic current load
• FAST and SECURE modes of input management
• 8 analogue NO/NC outputs
• Galvanic insulation on inputs and outputs
• Emergency NO/NC contact
• RS232/485/422 serial interface
• Supports ring and bus topology,
• Possibility of addressing the device’s receiver and transmitter
• Configuration by means of a DIP-SWITCH or console via RS232
• Fibre optic line interface: 1 or 2x SC/PC 1310, 1550nm, SM/MM, WDM,
• Broad spectrum of supply voltages
The eight digital inputs of the device are divided into two groups with the one (4 inputs) set to a fixed trigger level and the other (another 4 inputs) with configurable trigger voltage levels.
Configuration of the four parametric inputs allows trigger level thresholds of 12V, 24V, 48V, 110V, 125V, 220V, and 250V.
The inputs provide the additional functionality of filtering interference, which is particularly important in power network management applications and insulation between inputs of over 50 M/500V.
Analogue BS-MX-110 outputs are fitted with double contacts, NC on one side and NO on the other. Outputs are triggered by inputs of devices operating on the bus or ring with suitably configured addressing.
The device is additionally fitted with an RS232/422/485 serial interface to serve as a separate channel for data transfer and CLI console connection for configuration. BM-MX-110, depending on the model, is powered by voltages in the range of 12V to 430V DC or 85V to 305V AC.
BS-MX-110-WS-3-P-T-6 – fibre optic multiplexer for I/O interfaces and RS232/485 ports, with a WDM 1310/1550nm optical interface + 1550/1310nm protection, and 20km range with SM light pipes, 10-36V DC power supply, extended temperature range
BS-MX-110-M-T-B – fibre optic multiplexer for I/O interfaces and RS232/485 ports with a 1310nm optical interface, and 50km range with SM light pipes, 30-113V AC/40-160V DC power supply, extended temperature range