BitStream is a dynamic and innovative company composed of ambitious people committed to providing the highest quality products. We are currently looking for candidates for the position:
- Acceptance of devices for repair along with entering service documentation,
- Diagnostics of device faults, repair and testing after repair,
- Contact with the client in matters relating to the service of devices,
- Service repair of devices in the production and post-production process.
- Secondary technical education, preferably electronic,
- Knowledge of electronics and electronic components at an advanced level,
- Ability to use a soldering iron, hot-air station and an oscilloscope,
- Manual skills in the field of working with precision elements,
- The ability to use BGA rebalancing equipment (experience is welcome) will be an advantage.
- Attractive remuneration system: fixed base + bonuses,
- Employment under a contract of employment,
- Work in a stable, developing company,
- A chance to gain valuable work experience.
Please also include the following in your CV:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU ) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)). “