Control and measuring unit ANYMUX-CEN
- Two-point external temperature and humidity monitoring with dew point calculation. Controlling with 3 relay contact outputs,
- Monitoring of the status of 4 inputs with optical isolation “on-off”,
- Remote and local management via Ethernet and RS232 interface,
- Built-in four-port Ethernet switch with “flow control” functions,
- VLAN, “autocrossover”,
- Possibility to limit bandwidth on Ethernet ports,
- WWW, SNMP, SMTP, TELNET, SNTP, syslog management,
- Remote update of full software.
- Together with the free BTNET software, the device is an integrated platform for remote monitoring of environmental parameters.
The embedding of the HTTP server, TELNET server and SNMP agent allows for free configuration of the device parameters through a standard web browser and continuous monitoring of failures from any management platforms equipped with the SNMP protocol.
Additionally, the built-in SMTP protocol support allows the operator to be notified by e-mail in the event of a system failure. It is possible to freely configure the content of messages sent by the device via SNMP (TRAP) and syslog. You can do this by editing the text file attached to the file system or by using the editor built into the free BTNET application.
The ANYMUX-CEN device is powered from a constant voltage from 36 to 60V or from an external power supply connected to the device in the case of alternating voltage. The total power consumption of the device does not exceed 6 Watts.